Monday 12 September 2011

BECOME A SUPERMODEL


DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A SUPERMODEL OR EVEN JUST A REGULAR MODEL? Is it your dream to model in different countries across the world?
If so... then you are in the right place.
First of all understand that... whether your dream is to become a supermodel or a regular model you are going to need to start out at square one, like all other models and supermodel 's do.
And before moving on, let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Jordan Sales. That is me in the black shirt laughing on the main banner for this site and in the white tank top in the second picture above.
I started out as a model and then merged into becoming an agent for a top modeling agency. Next I became a photographer for that modeling agency.
Here is some of my photography:
Eddie And Lauren - How to become a supermodel page How to become a supermodel page - Jordan Sales Photography
I have been a working model, modeling agent and professional photographer, so I will give you only real advice, from my personal experience.
Throughout this website you will learn everything you need to know, to begin a career in modeling and to become a supermodel or regular model.
It's your energy that is the most important thing and you will learn more about this throughout my site.
Next please visit my main  to get started on your journey to become a supermodel or just a great regular model!!!
You will learn... WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A SUPERMODEL... HOW TO BECOME A MODEL... HOW TO GET SIGNED WITH A TOP MODELING AGENCY... AND HOW TO MAKE SURE YOU BOOK MODELING JOBS!!!
  Enjoy the rest of this site and much love and blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment